Do you love playing games on your Android device? If so, you’ll want to check out Game Pigeon. This app allows you to play a wide variety of games with other gamers online. It’s a lot of fun, and there are some great games available. In this article, we will teach you how to get Game Pigeon on Android device. We’ll also give you some tips on how to get the most out of the app. Let’s get started!
- Why is Game Pigeon Missing from Google Play Store?
- How to Get Game Pigeon on Android: The Complete Guide
- How to Download and Install Game Pigeon on Android
- Is it Safe to Download Game Pigeon from a Third-Party Site?
- Can Game Pigeon Users on Android Play with iPhone Gamers?
- What other alternatives to Game Pigeon can be considered?
Why is Game Pigeon Missing from Google Play Store?
If you’re an iOS user, then you’re in luck. Game Pigeon is available on the App Store and can be downloaded with ease. However, if you’re an Android user, you might be wondering why the app isn’t available on the Google Play Store.
The reason for this is because Game Pigeon contains iMessage stickers and since Android doesn’t have iMessage, the app isn’t compatible. Even though Android has a ton of messaging apps available, none of them are as widely used as iMessage so there’s really no point in releasing the app on the Play Store.
This guide will show you how to get Game Pigeon on Android without having to go through the Google Play Store.
How to Get Game Pigeon on Android: The Complete Guide
If you’re an iPhone user, you’ve probably heard of Game Pigeon – the app that allows you to play all sorts of fun games with your friends. But what if you’re an Android user? Can you still get in on the fun?
The short answer is: yes! You can definitely get Game Pigeon on your Android device. In this guide, we’ll show you how to do it and also give you some tips on how to make the most out of the app. Let’s get started!
How to Download and Install Game Pigeon on Android
However, because the GamePigeon app is not yet available for Android smartphones, you won’t be able to acquire it from the Play Store. Instead, you’ll need to download the app through a process known as “sideloading.” Sideloading is simply the process of installing an app from a source other than an official app store. In this case, we’ll be using the APKMirror website to download the GamePigeon APK file and install it on your Android device.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, visit the APKMirror website and search for “GamePigeon.” You should see several different versions of the app listed, but you’ll want to choose the most recent
- Once you’ve found it, tap on the “Download APK” button next to it. This will initiate the download of the GamePigeon APK file.
- Next, open your Android device’s “Settings” menu and select “Security.” From here, scroll down until you see the “Unknown Sources” option and toggle it to the ON position.
- This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you’ve done that, return to the APKMirror website and tap on the “Download APK” button again.
- This time, when prompted, select the “Open with…” option and choose your browser’s download manager. Once the download has completed, tap on the “Install” button.
- GamePigeon should now be installed on your Android device! You can launch it by tapping on the “Open” button, or by finding it in your device’s app drawer.
Is it Safe to Download Game Pigeon from a Third-Party Site?
There’s always a bit of a risk when downloading apps from third-party sites. However, in the case of Game Pigeon, there isn’t really anything to worry about. The app is completely safe and will not harm your device in any way.
That being said, it’s always a good idea to exercise caution when downloading anything from the internet. Make sure you trust the site you’re downloading from and that you have a good antivirus program installed on your device.
Can Game Pigeon Users on Android Play with iPhone Gamers?
Yes, but only if the game you’re playing doesn’t require iMessage. There are a few games that are exclusive to iOS devices, but most of the popular ones can be played cross-platform.
Whether you’re trying to pass the time on your commute or you’re looking for a way to connect with friends and family, Game Pigeon is a great option. With a wide variety of games, there’s something for everyone. And the best part is that you can play with people no matter what type of phone they have. So, if you have an iPhone and your friend has an Android, you can still enjoy some friendly competition. Here are just a few of the many games available:
- Eight Ball Pool;
- Draw Something;
- Words with Friends.
What other alternatives to Game Pigeon can be considered?
While there are no perfect substitutes for Game Pigeon, there are other options worth considering if you’re looking for a similar gaming experience.
- TelegramX is available for both iOS and Android, and it is slightly different from Game Pigeon. In this you’ll have to download games before playing but trust the collection of games Telegram X has is incredible. Once you’ve the app on your smartphone, you can play it with your iOS friends as well.
- Hago is a popular gaming platform that has the potential to overtake Game Pigeon as the most popular alternatives. There are hundreds of games to play online. The nicest part about Hago is that it is available on both Android and iOS devices.
We hope you found this guide helpful! If you have any other questions about how to get Game Pigeon on Android, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer it.