Deebot N79 is one of the best robot vacuum cleaners on the market. It has powerful suction and a low price tag. But what if it isn’t working right? What if you need to reset Deebot N79?
In this article, we will answer all of your questions about how to reset Deebot N79!
- How to Reset Deebot N79 Guide: Answers to Common Question
- What to Do After Reset Deebot N79?
- How to Reset Wi-Fi on Deebot N79?
- Users Share Their Experiences on Resetting Deebot N79
How to Reset Deebot N79 to Factory Settings
It is time to answer the most common questions about how to reset Deebot N79!
- The Power Switch must be set to “I” position in order for the Deebot N79 to function;
- Set the cleaning mode on the ECOVACS cleaning robot. Remove the top cap from the machine and look for a button labeled “Reset.”;
- Use a toothpick or an office clip to reset the Deebot N79’s key for 3 seconds;
- At this point, the audio will be broadcast through Bluetooth and the Wi-Fi led indicator will start blinking;
- Allow Deebot N79 to restart after you’ve closed the cover;
- Good job! All of Deebot N79’s configurations have been reset to their defaults at this point;
- The next step is to input the correct time again so that your Deebot can get back up and running as normal.
The last part is crucial, so don’t forget!
What to Do After Reset Deebot N79?
Well done! You have successfully rebooted your Deebot N79 🙂
The scheduling should be completed now, and you will hear three little beeps when it’s time for maintenance.
The indicator light turns blue at this point so that means everything is set up right in order to keep things running smoothly between cleanings – but if not?
Resetting might help or just replacing a motherboard could solve all of these problems (depending on what kind).
How to Reset Wi-Fi on Deebot N79?
To turn off the Wi-Fi module on Deebot N79, tum its bottom power switch ON.
Place it onto a charging dock making sure that both contact points are connected and press hold down for 10 seconds until three beeps sound outwards from within the robot followed by an auto mode button release gesture!
Users Share Their Experiences on Resetting Deebot N79
When people have problems with technology and gadgets, they most often read advice on forums and public forums.
We have collected user experience to help you reset Deebot N79.
I was having a lot of trouble with my Deebot N79 last week. I didn’t know how to do something and couldn’t seem to find the answer online. I called the company and they were able to walk me through it. Turns out, I had forgotten how to do it! It was a little embarrassing, but at least I got it fixed in the end.
I live in a single apartment and for the last few days, the vacuum has been going crazy. It’s been cleaning the same small area over and over again. I’ve tried resetting it and even changing the brushes, but nothing seems to be working. I’m starting to get a little bit frustrated because it’s driving me crazy that this one small area is getting all of the attention. Maybe there’s something wrong with it and I need to take it in for repairs? But then again, maybe there’s something wrong with my apartment that’s causing this issue. Ugh, I don’t know what to do!
p.s: I was able to reset Deebot thanks to the instructions on the official website. After that, the robot started working normally.
I followed the instructions on the app, but I couldn’t get the Deebot N79 to connect to the Wi-Fi. I tried holding down the button on the remote for 3 seconds and then waited 1 minute, but nothing happened. I could see that the ECOVAC Wi-Fi was available, but my DEEBOT just wouldn’t connect.
I decided to order another Wi-Fi module on eBay, and it was really easy to fit. After removing the battery and turning it on for 10 seconds to clear the cache, I reconnected the battery and started a fresh one. The Deebot finally connected to the Wi-Fi and I was able to start cleaning my floors!