Making the decision between Epson 3200 vs 4010 can be tough. Both projectors have a lot to offer, but they also have their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
In this guide, I’ll help you make the right decision for your needs by answering some of the most common questions people have about these two products.
I’ll also give you our take on which projector is better for different situations, so you can make an informed decision before purchasing one of these projectors.
- Epson Home Cinema 3200 Review
- Epson Home Cinema 4010 Review
- 3200 vs 4010 Guide: Which Projector is Right for You?
Epson Home Cinema 3200 Review
Epson Home Cinema 3200 is a great option for those who are looking for an upgrade from their basic 1080p projector. It offers excellent value for the price, with features that include:
- Native resolution of 1920 x 1080, up to 4K;
- Up to 3000 lumens of brightness;
- Support for HDR content;
- Low input lag for gaming;
- MHL support for connecting to streaming devices.
The Epson Home Cinema 3200 is a great option for those looking to upgrade from their current 1080p projector. It offers excellent value for the money, boasting features such as native resolution of 1920×1080 (up to 4K), 3000 lumens of brightness, support for HDR content, low input lag ideal for gamers, and MHL support which allows you to connect it to popular streaming devices.
If you’re looking for a projector that will give you an immersive experience, the Epson Home Cinema 32000 is a great option to consider. It has native resolution of 1920×1080, up to 3000 lumens of brightness, and support for HDR content. This projector also has low input lag ideal for gamers, and MHL support which allows you to connect it to popular streaming devices. You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games in stunning detail with this Epson projector.
Epson Home Cinema 4010 Review
Epson’s Home Cinema line has long been a favorite among budget-conscious projector shoppers, and the Epson Home Cinema 4010 is the latest model in the lineup. The Epson HC 4010 offers a number of improvements over its predecessor, the Epson HC 3200, including higher brightness, better contrast, and support for HDR content.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly projector that can still deliver a great picture, the Epson Home Cinema 4010 is definitely worth considering. However, it’s not without its flaws; read on for our full review of the Epson HC 4010.
Design & Features
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 features an updated design that’s sleeker and more modern than previous models in the series. The projector is available in white or black, and it measures 12.0 x 19.0 x 11.0 inches (HWD).
The Epson HC 4010 has a native resolution of 1080p and a maximum resolution of 4096 x 23040 pixels. It’s powered by Epson’s proprietary E-TORL laser light source, which has a rated lifespan of up to 20,000 hours.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 supports HDR content, and it has two HDMI ports that are compatible with HDCP version. The projector also has a USB port, an Ethernet port, and a stereo mini jack.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 delivers excellent image quality for a budget-friendly projector. The projector has a rated brightness of 4000 lumens, and it’s capable of displaying images with up to a 100,000: Epson HC 4010 can project an image that’s up to 300 inches diagonally.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 offers good color accuracy out of the box, and the projector supports Epson’s exclusive ColorBoost technology for even better color reproduction. The Epson HC 4010 also has excellent contrast ratio, which results in deep black levels and bright highlights.
The Epson Home Cinema 4010 is a great choice for gamers, thanks to its low input lag and support for 120Hz refresh rates. The projector also has a built-in speaker system that delivers decent audio quality.
Epson 3200 vs 4010 Guide: Which Projector is Right for You?
Epson 3200 specifications:
- Epson has been in the business of manufacturing quality projectors for over 35 years;
- The Epson Home Cinema is their entry-level model. It offers Full HD 1080p up to 4K resolution and up to a 3000 lumens brightness rating;
- Epson boasts that their projector is twice as bright as leading competitor’s models, allowing for a clear image even in well-lit rooms;
- One feature that sets the Epson Home Cinema apart from other entry-level projectors is its built-in speaker system. This allows you to connect the projector directly to your TV or Blu-ray player without having to worry about external speakers.
Epson 4010 specifications:
- The Epson PowerLite is their mid-level model. It offers Full HD 1080p up to 4K resolution and up to a 4000 lumens brightness rating;
- Epson boasts that the PowerLite is three times as bright as leading competitor’s models, allowing for a clear image even in brightly lit rooms;
- The PowerLite also has a built-in speaker system, making it easy to connect to your TV or Blu-ray player;
- One feature that sets the Epson PowerLite apart from other mid-level projectors is its MHL compatibility. This allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the projector, making it easy to share content from your mobile device on the big screen.
No matter which Epson projector you choose, you’re sure to be happy with the quality and performance. Epson has been in the business of manufacturing quality projectors for over 35 years, and their experience shows in their products.
Whether you need a projector for your home theater or your business presentation, Epson has a model that will meet your needs. So what are you waiting for? Choose an Epson projector today!